You are viewing docs from the develop branch, some of these features are not yet released.
Allows you to manage proxy settings on minions
Setup proxy settings on minions
- port: 3128
managed(name, port, services=None, user=None, password=None, bypass_domains=None, network_service='Ethernet')
Manages proxy settings for this mininon
- The proxy server to use
- The port used by the proxy server
- A list of the services that should use the given proxy settings, valid services include http, https and ftp.
If no service is given all of the valid services will be used.
- The username to use for the proxy server if required
- The password to use if required by the server
- An array of the domains that should bypass the proxy
- The network service to apply the changes to, this only necessary on