You are viewing docs from the develop branch, some of these features are not yet released.
Manage RabbitMQ Users
- password: password
- force: True
- runas: rabbitmq
Ensure the named user is absent
- The name of the user to remove
- User to run the command
present(name, password=None, force=False, tags=None, perms=(), runas=None)
Ensure the RabbitMQ user exists.
- User name
- User's password, if one needs to be set
- If user exists, forcibly change the password
- Optional list of tags for the user
- A list of dicts with vhost keys and 3-tuple values
- Name of the user to run the command