These release notes are for an old release of Salt. This release might contain known security and other issues that are fixed in the latest release
Salt 2014.1.9 Release Notes
This release contained a regression which caused inaccurate Salt version
detection, and thus was never packaged for general release. Please use
version 2014.1.10 instead.
Version 2014.1.8 contained a regression which caused inaccurate Salt version
detection, and thus was never packaged for general release. This version
contains the version detection fix, but is otherwise identical to 2014.1.8.
Version 2014.1.9 is another bugfix release for 2014.1.0. Changes include:
- Ensure salt-ssh will not continue if permissions on a temporary directory are
- Use the bootstrap script distributed with Salt instead of relying on an
- Remove unused testing code
- Ensure salt states are placed into the
.salt directory in salt-ssh
- Use a randomized path for temporary files in a salt-cloud deployment
- Clean any stale directories to ensure a fresh copy of salt-ssh during a