In Progress: Salt 2017.7.7 Release Notes
Version 2017.7.7 is an unreleased bugfix release for 2017.7.0.
This release is still in progress and has not been released yet.
2017.7.7 release contains only a single fix for Issue #48038, which
is a critical bug that occurs in a multi-syndic setup where the same job is run
multiple times on a minion.
Changelog for v2017.7.6..v2017.7.7
Generated at: 2018-06-14 15:43:34 UTC
- ISSUE #48038: (austinpapp) jobs are not dedup'ing minion side (refs: #48075)
- PR #48098: (rallytime) Back-port #48075 to 2017.7.7
@ 2018-06-14 12:53:42 UTC
- PR #48075: (garethgreenaway) [2017.7] Ensure that the shared list of jids is passed (refs: #48098)
- 084de927fe Merge pull request #48098 from rallytime/bp-48075-2017.7.7
- e4e62e8b3a Ensure that the shared list of jids is passed when creating the Minion. Fixes an issue when minions are pointed at multiple syndics.