These release notes are for an old release of Salt. This release might contain known security and other issues that are fixed in the latest release
Salt 2014.7.8 Release Notes
Version 2014.7.8 is a bugfix release for 2014.7.0.
Changelog for v2014.7.7..v2014.7.8
Generated at: 2018-05-27 20:47:34 UTC
- PR #28839: (cachedout) Revert #28740
@ 2015-11-12 22:54:28 UTC
- PR #28777: (rallytime) Back-port #28740 to 2014.7
@ 2015-11-11 18:00:00 UTC
- PR #28716: (rallytime) Back-port #28705 to 2014.7
@ 2015-11-10 16:15:03 UTC
- PR #28705: (cachedout) Account for new headers class in tornado 4.3 (refs: #28716)
- 45c73ebf2f Merge pull request #28716 from rallytime/bp-28705
- 32e7bd3ea0 Account for new headers class in tornado 4.3
- ISSUE #28199: (felskrone) Non-standard umasks might break the master (refs: #28717)
- PR #28717: (cachedout) Add note about recommended umask
@ 2015-11-09 23:26:20 UTC
- f4fe921965 Merge pull request #28717 from cachedout/umask_note
- 1874300e08 Add note about recommended umask
- ISSUE #28455: (zmalone) highstate.cache is world readable, and contains secrets (refs: #28461)
- PR #28461: (cachedout) Wrap all cache calls in state.sls in correct umask
@ 2015-11-02 17:11:02 UTC
- 4bf56cad3f Merge pull request #28461 from cachedout/issue_28455
- 097838ec0c Wrap all cache calls in state.sls in correct umask
- ISSUE #24910: (bocig) -T, --make-token flag does NOT work- LDAP Groups (refs: #28407)
- PR #28407: (DmitryKuzmenko) Don't request creds if auth with key.
@ 2015-10-29 16:12:30 UTC
- f3e61db045 Merge pull request #28407 from DSRCompany/issues/24910_token_auth_fix_2014
- b7b5bec309 Don't request creds if auth with key.
- PR #27390: (JaseFace) Ensure we pass on the enable setting if present, or use the default of True if not in build_schedule_item()
@ 2015-10-05 18:09:33 UTC
- d284eb165b Merge pull request #27390 from JaseFace/schedule-missing-enabled
- 563db71bfd Ensure we pass on the enable setting if present, or use the default of True if not in build_schedule_item() Prior to this, when schedule.present compares the existing schedule to the one crafted by this function, enabled will actually be removed at each run. schedule.present sees a modification needs to be made, and invokes schedule.modify, which does so with enabled: True, creating and endless loop of an 'enabled' removal and addition.