Salt 2018.3.2 Release Notes
Version 2018.3.2 is a bugfix release for 2018.3.0.
2018.3.2 release contains only a small number of fixes, which are detailed
This release fixes two critical issues.
The first is Issue #48038, which is a critical bug that occurs in a multi-syndic
setup where the same job is run multiple times on a minion.
The second issue is #48130. This bug appears in certain setups where the Master
reports a Minion time-out, even though the job is still running on the Minion.
Both of these issues have been fixed with this release.
Changelog for v2018.3.1..v2018.3.2
Generated at: 2018-06-17 19:17:16 UTC
- ISSUE #48130: (rmarchei) Minion timeouts with 2018.3.1 (refs: #48158)
- PR #48158: (gtmanfred) always listen when gathering job info
@ 2018-06-17 19:04:03 UTC
- 521e926458 Merge pull request #48158 from gtmanfred/2018.3.2
- cecf564433 always listen when gathering job info
- PR #48138: (rallytime) Update man pages for 2018.3.2
@ 2018-06-14 21:22:34 UTC
- f154545aff Merge pull request #48138 from rallytime/man-pages-2018.3.2
- 8c340134f5 Update man pages for 2018.3.2
- PR #48137: (gtmanfred) [2018.3.2] bootstrap kitchen branch tests with 2017.7.6
@ 2018-06-14 21:20:28 UTC
- b49271b76d Merge pull request #48137 from gtmanfred/2018.3.2
- 6128519e8b bootstrap kitchen branch tests with 2017.7.6
- PR #48129: (rallytime) Add release notes for 2018.3.2
@ 2018-06-14 15:48:36 UTC
- 21aaf1cbc4 Merge pull request #48129 from rallytime/release-notes-2018.3.2
- 0b13be0111 Add release notes for 2018.3.2
- PR #48100: (rallytime) Back-port #48014 to 2018.3.2
@ 2018-06-14 12:54:52 UTC
- PR #48014: (cro) Find job pause (refs: #48100)
- 36b99ae80a Merge pull request #48100 from rallytime/bp-48014
- 77feccc5c4 Lint: Add blank line
- 159b052962 One more case where returner doesn't respond
- 91b45b4cc4 Catch two cases when a returner is not able to be contacted--these would throw a stacktrace.
- PR #48099: (rallytime) Back-port #47915 to 2018.3.2
@ 2018-06-14 12:54:23 UTC
- PR #47915: (garethgreenaway) [2018.3] state runner pause resume kill (refs: #48099)
- 40c1bfdec9 Merge pull request #48099 from rallytime/bp-47915
- 3556850058 fixing typo in alias_function call.
- 4b0ff496fa Some fixes to the set_pause and rm_pause function in the state runner, renaming to in line with the functions in the state module. Including aliases to previous names for back-ward compatibility. Including a soft_kill function to kill running orchestration states. A new test to test soft_kill functionality.
- ISSUE #48038: (austinpapp) jobs are not dedup'ing minion side (refs: #48075)
- PR #48097: (rallytime) Back-port #48075 to 2018.3.2
@ 2018-06-14 12:52:44 UTC
- PR #48075: (garethgreenaway) [2017.7] Ensure that the shared list of jids is passed (refs: #48097)
- 074a97dcfa Merge pull request #48097 from rallytime/bp-48075
- e4c719b55f Ensure that the shared list of jids is passed when creating the Minion. Fixes an issue when minions are pointed at multiple syndics.