These release notes are for an old release of Salt. This release might contain known security and other issues that are fixed in the latest release
Salt 2014.7.1 Release Notes
Version 2014.7.1 is a bugfix release for 2014.7.0.
The changes include:
- Fixed gitfs serving symlinks in
file.recurse states (issue 17700)
- Fixed holding of multiple packages (YUM) when combined with version pinning
- Fixed use of Jinja templates in masterless mode with non-roots fileserver
backend (issue 17963)
- Re-enabled pillar and compound matching for mine and publish calls. Note that
pillar globbing is still disabled for those modes, for security reasons.
- Fix for
tty: True in salt-ssh (issue 16847)
- Fix for supervisord states when supervisor not installed to system python
- Fix for logging when
cmd.run (issue 19479)